Corporate Banking IT Department
The Corporate Banking IT with over 300 staffs has always played a crucial role in accompanying the Bank businesses through its transformation journey.
Projects ranging from the deployment of fast (streaming) and big data technologies, integration with blockchain, in-house implementations with advanced event-driven, micro-services architecture. CBI is always at the bleeding-edge of the latest technologies, cloud native applications and development practices. Applying methodologies and practices such as Agile and DevOps, has helped us build a strong partnership with the business.
We take pride in honing the skills of our staffs to their full potential.
Joining our team, you will be able to:
- Leverage on the strong mentorship of our technical leaders, subject matter experts and architects
- Discover and apply latest technologies and practices on the most demanding use cases and large scale worldwide infrastructure
- Be a part of new and exciting projects with over 100 Million EUR funding.
- Work in tandem with the business to build a successful product for our customers.
- Grow your career with us. Prefer to be on an expert path or a managerial path, your choice, we will guide you through it.
As Full Stack Developer, you will be involved in innovative and fully DevOps oriented teams in order to execute our projects for both the Asian Region and the World. Your technical appetite as well as your architecture, design and coding skills will help us deliver the best solutions for the bank. Not only Java. Transforming our applications to micro service architecture enabled us to truly be polyglot. We are embracing wider range of programming languages such as Go, Kotlin, Node.js and Python.
This position is for the new CACIB strategic program, named LOANSCAPE. It is multiyear program. The program targets to:
•Build a new platform to interconnect investors, lenders and clients on syndicated markets
•Build a digital platform for CACIB clients and investors
•Manage large lender pool deal, different loan format, institutional investors and multi-product
•Increasing agility lead by more focused and structured transactions
•Implement solution aligned with regulatory requirements (Basel IV, IFRS 9).
The solutions are built in Paris and in Singapore.
Scope of Work
• Plan, design and implement end-to-end software solutions for the bank.
• Use and contribute to build an efficient CI/CD software factory.
• Interact with product owners and Subject Matter Experts to define solutions.
• Quality-first, Agility and Continuous Improvement mindset.
• Curious and passionate about technologies
• Practitioner of life-long learning
• Experienced in Cloud native Java and passionate to learn others languages like C#, Go, C++, Python, Kotlin, R or Node.js
• Experience with Vuejs or Angular, REST, gRPC, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka or RabbitMQ will be a plus.
• Excellent understanding and experience of Agile (Scrum, Lean Start-Up, Safe, …) principles
• Good knowledge of DevOps
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Understanding of project management practices (PMP, Prince2 is a plus)
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
If interested, please drop your resume at email@example.com or share reference if any.