An ideal Candidate should have
- At least 6 years of software development experience
- At least 4 years experience working with Java
- A strong understanding of recent Java language features.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures, with strong fundamentals in complexity analysis
- Strong ability to analyze code – understand execution flow & debug even without access to a debugger
- Experience with Maven, Git, writing and maintaining unit/integration tests
The candidate would need to possess the below skills/expertise
- Java 8 development with multi-threading principles, good knowledge of Java data structure and objects.
- Apache Storm/Flink/Spark
- Knowledge on HDFS data storage
- Parrallel processing of the message transformation pipeline to fPML, Json and key/value
- Experience of working with large scale Sql Server database
- Kafka publishing/distribution primarily + MQ (optional)
- Microservices based technology. Defining APIs and registering APIs in the service catalogue.
- Systematic dictionarization of services in Collibra, APIs and functions, taxonomy of attributes in intefaces (Swagger)
- Experence in Performance Tuning and optimizations
- Experience with Jira/other issue tracking system.
- Agile methodology(Scrum/Kanban)
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Excellent communication (wriiten and verbal) and interpersonal skills across all levels with demonstrated ability to influence different stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in software development life cycle
- Autonomy to include implicit deliverables in assignment based on best practices
- Appetite to participate to technical market trends and communities
- Strong sense of confidentiality