You will join Global IT, CACIB Information Technology department. Global IT has a worldwide presence in Europe, Asia-Pacific, America with more than 2500 persons. It will enable you to work in an international context with multiple opportunities to develop your professional skills.
The position is located in Capital Markets IT (CMI) division which manages information systems for capital markets activities. CMI teams are mainly located in Paris, London, New-York, Hong-Kong, India and Singapore. Position is located in Singapore.
Singapore department is responsible for development and maintenance of applications (in-house and package) used by worldwide users for all the processes for Capital Market activities. It includes back-office and market risk. The ideal candidate is able to execute true end-to-end development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle, partnering with key technical and business stakeholders.
- Application design, development, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Understanding business requirements, architecture, and high-level design documents.
- Writing accurate, efficient, maintainable, and testable code based on high level design
- Write automated unit tests and maintain technical documentation.
- Analyse and respond to L3 queries and incidents.
- Implement best coding practices and ensure quality standards in every release.
- Ability to lead small teams of junior software engineers.
Qualifications and Profile
- 6+ years' experience in application development and maintenance.
- Good experience in application designing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in server-side technologies: .NET/C#, MVC, WCF, Web API.
- SQL Server, stored procedures, triggers, query optimization.
- Good in Object Oriented Application Design, SOLID principles, and design patterns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, motivated team player.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- General knowledge and understanding of investment Banking domain.
- Knowledge on Market and Reference Data
Nice to haves
- Experience in reference data tools like Asset Control /Golden Source
- Experience in working in distributed teams
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive with customer focus
- Strong analytical and problem solving, interpersonal skills
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Agile mindset to be reactive to changes
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.