The position is within the Capital Markets IT (CMI) division which manages information systems for capital markets activities which includes Front Office (FO) booking platforms, Risk Management (RM) control and regulatory reporting systems, financial product and contract valuation systems, and much more.
CMI teams are mainly located in Paris, London, New-York, Hong-Kong, India and Singapore. Current position is based out of Singapore and successful candidate will be able to work in an international context with distributed engineering teams striving for highest quality architecture and design.
Mission Context: Data Framework Project
The Data Framework provides a central data store for all the Front Office Orders, RFQs, Transactions and Collateral information. It also provides Market Data sourcing, Data distribution, client, instrument and referential data and is driven by an electronic Data Dictionary application : Collibra.It acts as a source of data for different regulatory reportings (MIFID 2 , SFTR , MAR etc). The Data Framework team is looking for a development expert on big data technologies to evolve the platform to ingest market data, RFQ (Cross Asset) and distribute data via APIs. The project milestones are ambitious and challenging. The position is ideal for someone with a strong interest in data processing and data science.
Qualifications and Profile
An ideal Candidate should have
- At least 6 years of software development experience
- At least 5 years experience working with Java
- At least 5 years of experience with Sql Server or any other RDBMS
- Java 8 development with multi-threading principles, good knowledge of Java data structure and objects.
- A strong understanding/working experience with batch/streaming data
- Experience in Microservices
- Experience in database performance tuning and optimizations.
- Experience with Maven, Git, writing and maintaining unit/integration tests.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures, with strong fundamentals in complexity analysis
- Strong ability to analyze code – understand execution flow & debug even without access to a debugger.
- Experience in working with Jenkins , Jira or a similar issue-tracking system
Additionally, knowledge of the following would be helpful although it is not mandatory:
- Kafka / Elastic Search
Besides having greater development experience, the candidate is expected to contribute to discussions with architectural teams, Business analysts, contribute to code reviews, provide support to SIT/UAT, investigate and resolve complex techinal issues in production.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.