In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Java Developer to join our Core Banking IT department which is in charge of developing and maintaining the International Back Office Cash Management System of CACIB. This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. The system has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions (payments, remittances, loans, deposits, guarantees, letters of credit …), accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse.
The candidate will work to implement new solution for the cash management system of the bank, working in a team with BA, PM, tech Lead and co-developers.
- Study, evaluate, understand and provide feedback on functional specifications.
- Develop solutions following defined standards and high quality
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Implement solutions using TDD
- Perform non-functional testing
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
We have multiple positions for Java developers with junior, intermediate and senior profiles. At least 5 years in Java/J2EE development.
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts, Java script, JQuery
- Relational databases – Oracle
- No SQL DB – Cassandra, HBASE
- Build tool – Maven/Ant, UML, JMS/WebSphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins,
- Source management – SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC.
- Application server – Jboss/Websphere/Weblogic
- Understanding of corporate banking and cash management domain
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team spirit - Like explaining and sharing knowledge
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Ability to follow defined procedures
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.