- Interact closely with creative project teams for the development of responsive apps using .Net, .Net Core & other front end frameworks (Bootstrap, ReactJS, JQuery...)
- Work alongside senior devs and leads to contribute in architecture / design discussions, participate in system impact analysis and effort estimations.
- Translate design ideas into clean and reliable code that is easy to comprehend
- Strong MS-SQL development (currently SQL Server 2016 & SQL Server 2019)
- Enjoy problem solving - Ensuring an "efficient support & maintenance" of applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise, improve & refactor!
- Strong accountability & ownership with an ability to deliver the highest quality of work meeting business requirements.
- A Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- 0 - 3 yrs of work experience in MS-SQL development and Microsoft technologies.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- A global mindset combined with strong written and verbal communication skills in English language.
Desired Skills and Experience
ReactJS, .NET, Development, responsive, Front End Engineering Design, Bootstrap, .NET Core, project teams, Microsoft .NET, Ability to work creatively