As .Net Developer, you will be involved in innovative and fully DevOps oriented teams in order to execute our projects for both the Asian Region and the World. Your technical appetite as well as your architecture, design and coding skills will help us deliver the best solutions for the bank. Not only Java. Transforming our applications to micro service architecture enabled us to truly be polyglot. We are embracing wider range of programming languages such as Go, Kotlin, Node.js and Python.
This position is for the new CACIB strategic program, named LOANSCAPE. It is multiyear program. The program targets to:
•Build a new platform to interconnect investors, lenders and clients on syndicated markets
•Build a digital platform for CACIB clients and investors
•Manage large lender pool deal, different loan format, institutional investors and multi-product
•Increasing agility lead by more focused and structured transactions
•Implement solution aligned with regulatory requirements (Basel IV, IFRS 9).
The solutions are built in Paris and in Singapore.
Scope of Work
- Plan, design and implement end-to-end software solutions for the bank.
- Use and contribute to build an efficient CI/CD software factory.
- Interact with product owners and Subject Matter Experts to define solutions.
- Quality-first, Agility and Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Curious and passionate about technologies
- Practitioner of life-long learning
- Knowledgeable with .NET Standard 2+, .NET Core 3+, and ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Vuejs or Angular, REST, gRPC, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka or RabbitMQ will be a plus.
- Excellent understanding and experience of Agile (Scrum, Lean Start-Up, Safe, …) principles
- Good knowledge of DevOps
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Understanding of project management practices (PMP, Prince2 is a plus)