- Application design, development, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Understanding business requirements, architecture, and high-level design documents.
- Writing accurate, efficient, maintainable, and testable code based on high level design
- Write automated unit tests and maintain technical documentation.
- Analyse and respond to L3 queries and incidents.
- Implement best coding practices and ensure quality standards in every release.
- Ability to work independently and lead technical decisions.
Qualifications and Profile
- 6+ years' experience in application development and maintenance.
- Good experience in application designing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience in data intense, concurrent and multi-threaded applications
- Proficient in server-side technologies: .NET/C#, MVC, WCF, Web API.
- SQL Server, stored procedures, triggers, query optimization.
- Microservices development and deployment experience (not mandatory)
- Good in Object Oriented Application Design, SOLID principles, and design patterns.
- Experience of GIT, maven, Jenkins and Ansible would be an added value.
- Unit testing and mocking, particularly Junit, selenium and cucumber
- General knowledge and understanding of investment Banking domain.
- Knowledge on Market and Reference Data
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive with customer focus
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Agile mindset to be reactive to changes.
- Enthusiastic, motivated team player.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.