The department is responsible for development and maintenance of Risk and Finance applications used by worldwide users covering Market Risk, Counterparty Risk, Finance and Capital Markets domains.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, the candidate will join a dynamic team of experts to support and enhance the bank’s Interest Rate Derivative Back-Office Platform built around Summit, a software package from Finastra.
As a developer, you will be part of an international development team focused on technical activities to maintain, enhance and develop modules mainly in C++ and Java for the bank’s Interest Rate Derivative Back-Office Platform. You will also contribute on modernizing the platform’s ecosystem to integrate it with the banks’ tools and new technologies.
It is a rare opportunity to work with technical and functional subject matter experts of the Financial Industry, be exposed to the latest technologies deployed by the bank and learn about finance and the capital markets.
Qualifications and Profile
- 5+ years development experience on C++ and Java
- Good experience with SQL and relational database (E.g. Sybase, Oracle,…)
- Experience using and deploying CI / CD and the related tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins…)
- Strong culture of object oriented programming
- Exposure to the Unix/Linux platform and Shell scripting
Good to have
- Exposure to Back-Office and Capital Markets system similar to Summit in CIB organization (E.g. Murex, Calypso, Sophis, Front Arena, Kondor, Opics...)
- Knowledge in Financial IRD products IRD and Capital Market FO/BO environment
- Exposure to the Agile Development Methodology
- Other technical skills including Middleware (e.g. Kafka, MQ Series…), Monitoring, Batch Scheduling, Software Quality
- Security awareness and best practises
- Autonomous, self motivated and excellent team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient software development life cycle
- Autonomy to include implicit deliverables in assignment based on best practices
- Strong appetite to learn both functional and technical new domain
- Appetite to participate to technical market trends and communities
- Strong sense of confidentiality
Education & Work Experience
- Intermediate level (min. 5 years)
- Master’s degree in relevant specialties
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.