Here in Atome, we are looking for a business analyst lead. Atome is a fast growing BNPL (buy now, pay later) service enabler, and our business analyst team is acting as the brain for a lot of data-driven decisions.
Reporting directly to the Head of Data Science, you will be leading a business analyst team, and will help with the analysis on product, business modelling solutions, local marketing & operations, and also finance. You insights will be highly appreciated, and you will enjoy the fast-paced journey full of excitement.
- Lead the business analyst team and partner with the product team, growth (operation & marketing) team, finance team, local (operation & marketing) teams and the data scientist team to drive strategic data-based decision making.
- Work closely with the data scientists to analyze the user behaviors in the product flow, identify potential issues or pain points, and help improve the user experience.
- Support the analysis for other regional functions and local general managers on finance, marketing & operation data.
- Work closely with the data foundation team, to help enrich the layered and dimensionally modeled data warehouse, especially on the application data.
- Master’s or higher degree in Computer Science/IT/Statistics/Engineer or any other related fields.
- At least 4 years experience in business intelligence analytics.
- Understand common analysis methodologies such as unbiased A/B testing analysis. Understand common statistical models.
- Proficient in SQL & Tableau.
- Diligent and practical. With excellent communication skills, leadership, teamwork spirit and stress resistance.