This is an exciting position and you will be working with the team and customer to deliver products and services to implement extraordinary solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide IT consultancy to customers
- Provide support to issues
- Involved in SDLC
- Prepare reports and documentation
- Travel to client sites
Requirements & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business IT, Engineering or similar field or equivalent in a technical field
- Keen in IT applications
- Knowledge of Database and programming skills is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work independently as well as a team member with excellent communication and presentation skills
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.