- Interacting with project team to understand the requirements and help define solutions to address the client’s needs.
- Perform Opentext ECM development and configuration according to the requirements, with proper testing and attention to quality.
- Strong development experience over recent versions OpenText Content Suite - v16.x.
- Provide technical consultancy to customers
- Provide assistance and support with technical issues
- Produce Technical and code documentation
- Java/Microsoft.Net Batch jobs developments
- Good knowledge in programming.
- Experience in preparing project deliverables such as Technical Design Document, etc.
Shortlisted candidates will meet the criteria, be based in Singapore
Job Qualifications/ Skills Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or similar field or equivalent in a technical field
- Minimum 1 yr. of experience as IT Consultant with Java or .net
- Opentext Content Server Development experience is added advantager
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of web platform software (Windows), database software (MYSQL or Oracle), content management application (ECM)
- Customer service oriented
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.