Autodesk's Forge team is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Singapore. Our organizational ecosystem comprises Cloud services. The Forge platform unlocks the functionality in Autodesk products that have been serving industries such as architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and others. It is an opportunity to work on applications that directly impact the millions of users of Autodesk products.
As a member of a team, your first role will be to administer production scaled infrastructure that supports a high traffic web service. You will be part of an agile product team of smart and highly motivated engineers building world-class cloud software applications and services. You will work in a global organization and collaborate with local and remote colleagues from various disciplines like business, engineering, operations, support, etc.
- Configuration, provisioning, upgrading and decommissioning of Production scale infrastructure
- Monitoring production deployments for capacity issues, performance and troubleshooting
- Automation of routine administrative activities
- Development of tools and practices for data access, retention and security
- Implement Autodesk cloud best practices and standards
- Actively monitor alerts and respond to them in a timely manner ensuring high availability of the service
- Minimum 5 years of extensive and recent experience administering Scalable, Reliable and Secure Cloud Infrastructure
- Must have experience of working in mid to large size production environment across multiple active AWS Datacenters
- Proficient with operational tools like Terraform, Chef, Docker etc
- Proficient in scripting languages like Python and Bash
- Experience in Linux Systems Administration, scripting, troubleshooting and networking concepts
- Experience dealing with SQL/NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Aurora etc. is a plus - improving performance, scaling and tuning best practices
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .