Autodesk Data Platform (ADP) provides centralized data and analytics platform for entire Autodesk’s products, services, and business needs. ADP Product Analytics team is looking for Senior Software Engineers in Test (SET) to join a very talented and seasoned engineering team.
We believe that testing is an integral process of software development. As Senior SET, you will play an important role to ensure the quality of our next generation data capture SDK for web. You will make use of new and exciting technologies to write our test automation, testing framework, and testing tools.
- Define quality targets for ADP web SDK and plan test strategy to achieve it
- Schedule and coordinate various software testing tasks
- Create and execute plans to test features and functionalities of ADP web SDK including functional, performance, and compatibility tests
- Write test automation codes and integrate it with CI/CD pipeline
- Write and execute manual test cases
- Develop and maintain necessary tools and frameworks to support test automation
- Analyze test results to troubleshoot, identify, document, and communicate anomalies and defects
- Collaborate with developers to continuously improve software testability
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Engineering Manager, and other stakeholders to deliver features according to agreed scope and schedule
- Proficient in designing functional and non-functional test cases
- Experience working with distributed versioning control system (preferably git)
- Team player who is willing to help and collaborate well with other team members
- Working experience in an agile environment using test driven methodologies
- Great communication skill (written and spoken) and assertive
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Familiarity with NodeJs
- Knowledge in Kotlin programming
- Experience with any mobile testing framework (JUnit, TestNG, Kotlin Test, XCTest, Appium, etc)
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with mobile tools and environments (e.g. Android Studio, AVD, XCode, iOS simulator, etc)
- Experience with Big Data especially on Product data
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.