You will be part of a team of Backend Engineers that build, expand, and maintain the backend cloud solutions for the multi-platform AutoCAD application that serves millions of users. You’ll be working with modern technology stacks, including Python, Django, Java, AWS, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Redis, Graphite/Prometheus, Docker and more.
- Take part in the research, design & development of cross-platform features – bringing a centralized backend perspective to the table
- Lead the implementation of best practice and market-standard technologies and methodologies
- Work on various internal projects for monitoring, securing, or maintaining the existing backend micro-service architecture
- Collaborate with many teams across the organization – Developers, UX Designers, Product Managers, QA Engineers, etc
- Periodical On-Call responsibility, alongside your fellow team members
- 3+ years industry experience in software design & development
- 2+ years experience in application backend development - preferably Python / Django
- Can-do approach, critical thinking, thirst for knowledge and drive for bringing real impact
- Accountability & high sense of ownership for your work
- Excellent decision making, communication and collaboration skills
- REST API design and development experience
- Experience with Code Testing methodologies and frameworks
- Experience with relational databases - e.g., PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Comfortable with using Git source version control and issue tracking systems (e.g., JIRA)
- Strong expertise in agile development and ability to adapt to changing business priorities
- Experience with AWS-based architecture
- Experience with Docker environmentsAt Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.