This Software Engineer works across a highly visible program at Autodesk where the platform you implement, will have a direct and positive impact to the millions of users of our products. Specifically, when any of our customer’s Try, Buy, or Access any of our software products, they will be touching the licensing services platform you are helping to implement. This system and experience is a center piece in supporting Autodesk’s top-line business transformation objectives.
- Developer responsible for designing and developing high-available and scalable software using core AWS services
- Exposure to building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Key responsibilities include Design, build and maintain efficient, secure, reusable and reliable code
- Apply continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, resulting in a straightforward solution and reducing complexity
- Write test automation and help your team to deliver frequent incremental releases using CI/CD pipeline
- Help promote and drive sound engineering design, process and quality practices
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Java & Golang based microservices
- GIT, Jenkins
- Ability to write professional code (clean & good design)
- High attention to detail
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.