Autodesk helps customers in the building, manufacturing, infrastructure, digital media, and wireless data services and increase the value of their digital design data and improve efficiencies across their entire project lifecycle management processes. This is an exciting career opportunity in a Software QA Engineer role in the Reality Solutions team. You will be involved in the building and automation of test suites to ensure correct functionality, standard compliance, and peak performance of reality capture features. You will also be responsible for building stress tests and fault tolerance tests to identify bugs and improvement areas. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of QA processes in an Agile development environment.
- Design, prototype, implement and test features according to product specifications
- Collaborate with the extended team of software developers, product designers and quality assurance engineers across worldwide engineering sites
- Work as an integral member of a high performance team making an important individual contribution
- Estimate effort and schedule for projects undertaken and complete them on time, adhering to pre-determined specification and quality standards
- Optimize source code to effectively leverage object-oriented design, development, and code reuse
- A bachelors' degree or higher in computer science
- Experience with automation testing
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficient in C++ and Design Pattern
- Familiarity and experience with Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Experience developing 3D real-time rending applications.
- Knowledge of Reality Capture technology (laser scanning, photogrammetry, point clouds and meshes)
- Knowledge of Web Services and Cloud Architecture
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for developing robust software and writing maintainable code
- Fast learner, Pragmatic and results oriented
- Ability to learn large software systems quickly
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects, able to work well in a team to deliver on team goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Self-directed, willingness to take initiative and committed to deliver on time
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption
- Ability to work with remote and international team members
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.