As a CRM Enterprise Architect, you will assess, design, implement, and support information technology architectures, such as the Microsoft Ecosystem. You’ll work on projects spanning from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level charge programs while exercising DevOps and Agility to find the best solution possible for your client.
Day-to-day You Will
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions
- Design, build, deliver and run engagement, platform and/or product required architecture using the Microsoft Ecosystem (i.e., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.)
- Provide the work’s technical scope, defining and driving the best solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs of your client
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing
- Develop long-term technology strategies centered on client business objectives
- Identify services that will improve performance, enhance support, and increase capabilities
- Develop best practices for customer support and tools for team
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to growth
- Be savvy with problem-solving
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large to medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Avanade
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Industry experience with the health or financial sector preferred
Preferred Education Background
You will likely posess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field
Preferred Years Of Work Experience
You will likely have 5+ years of related work experience with CRM technology
Preferred Years Of Management Experience
You will likely have a minimum of 2 years of experience managing small teams.
Scope Of Work
Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
Scope of Work: Provides operational leadership for large-scale, strategically critical work efforts requiring significant coordination.
Complexity: Complex problems that span work domains and require continual alignment to internal and external business issues to deliver expected results across groups.
Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
Organizational Impact: Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of learned occupation / discipline and strong business operational acumen.
Accountabilities & Metrics
- Accountable for chargeability target
- Accountable for personal goals