Want a role where you can improve your technical expertise and customer facing skills in the fast-paced tech industry? This position is your opportunity to succeed as a pre-sales professional, allowing you to work with innovative software offerings. We’ll provide you with continuous training and mentorship to help you on your way to success as a sales engineer.
What will you be doing?
As a Junior Solution Engineer, you will serve as the key technical point of contact for inside and enterprise sales groups. Jr. Solution Engineer plays an important role to assist in the successful closings of new deals and repeat purchases by performing pre-sales support and on-site demonstrations to our prospective and existing customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Presenting and demonstrating AvePoint’s product offerings tailored to customer objectives remotely and on-site.
- Providing proactive support to current and prospective clients.
- Becoming an expert in the features, benefits of our applications in order to properly educate customers on them.
- Communicating with prospective customers assisting and guiding through the evaluation and selection process.
- Delivering web-based training sessions for clients.
- Acting as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development Propose and/or design technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept Align AvePoint's Product line to provide a comprehensive solution that satisfies the customer's business needs.
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion, and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
You’re tasked with serving as a key technical resource through the pre sales lifecycle. That means you’ll need to become an expert in the features and benefits of our software and services solutions in order to properly educate customers on them, gaining buy-in, and demonstrating value to solve their SharePoint and Office 365 concerns.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
- BA/BS Degree (Computer, Information Technology/System and Engineering majors preferred).
- 1 + years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Confident and enthusiastic presenter.
- Strong business and technical communication skills – can lead conversations to align technical value to client’s business needs.
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast paced and fast changing environment.
- Business analysis capabilities.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of, or interest in Microsoft Cloud offerings such as Office 365 and Azure.
- Basic understanding of, or interest in Microsoft Server software such as SharePoint, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory or relatable technologies.
- Ability to learn Microsoft SharePoint architecture, components, and configuration, including the differences between SharePoint versions and hybrid architectures.
- Ability to learn ITPro related topics such as server and software installation, configuration and administration, especially for Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Dynamics CRM and SharePoint technologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.