We're looking for an exceptional Front-End Developer to help build the next version of our popular learning and collaboration SaaS platform. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Front-End Developer, you will work closely with our back-end and UI/UX designers as well as interact directly with customers to understand how they're using the product and help identify requirements for new features and ways we can optimise existing features. You will mainly write Angular, TypeScript, HTML, RxJs, and CSS code with a good sense of UX design and use NgRx for state management.
If you're a fast learner, motivated by user happiness and ready for a challenge then we’d like to meet you.
• Design, develop and maintain frontend web applications
• Work with development teams, architect, and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Cooperate with the back-end developers responsible for building RESTful APIs
• Perform code reviews
• Test the software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Attend customer meetings to understand how they're using the platform and identify ways in which we can improve
Qualifications & Technical Skills
• At least 4 years of proven experience as a Front-End Developer
• Experience with Angular, TypeScript, HTML, RxJs and CSS technologies
• Experience with state management libraries like NgXs or NgRx / Redux and real-time frameworks like WebSocket or SignalR
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• BSc./MSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant fields
• Familiar with version control systems such as Git
• Familiar with Web Workers and Angular Universal / SSR
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline(such as GitLab/Jenkins)
Salary: $6000 - $8000 SGD per month