As a Solution Architect, it’s your job to ascertain that envisaged solutions become reality. Taking this client-facing role, you are equally comfortable in deep-dive technical workshops and in board-level sales presentations. Having earned your stripes in designing web-based architectures, you have no problem finding the scope in large-scale, complex projects.
To the development team, you are the vital mainstay during processes of implementation. To customers and partners, you are the expert liaison with a keen feel for their needs. So besides being a great technician, you are also a considerate companion who delivers remarkable results on a continuous basis.
- Your knowledge of the Java platform exceeds our expectations;
- You are experienced in Spring, Maven and Jenkins;
- You have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Micro-Services Architecture;
- When we ask you about architectural frameworks, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices;
- You have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
- You have a broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
We will be extra happy if you:
- Have created solutions for financial services (especially banking);
- Have experience with Portal/Web Content Management;
- Are familiar with architectural patterns, such as Microservices, CQRS, event sourcing;
- Have experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV;
- Have professionally used Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc
You will be part of the development team in which you will fulfill a leading role only gained by excellent performance. Talking highly specific technical details as well as discussing general business outcomes, you comfortably translate customer requirements into a distinguished design. You dedicate yourself to security, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability and serviceability.
You know our projects are to be delivered according to briefing, time and budget, but you also know our technicians need their space to build the solutions you’ve defined. By creating structure and clear explanations, you provide guidance and oversight to your team.
Also part of the job is creating technical architecture documentation; working with the QA lead to define the test strategy; leading DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines; ensuring that implementations meet non-functional requirements, and you will be traveling a significant amount of the time, spending time on-site during the inception phase and when providing training and workshops.