Our team is seeking a talented, motivated and dedicated individual for the role of System Support Specialist handling multiple projects. If you're keen on providing helpdesk assistance, technical support, debugging, coding and with a keen interest in finding ways, solutions and fix to bugs and glitches, we'd like to meet you. Mentioned below are the roles & responsibilities and desired skill set.
Roles & Responsibilities
Process-oriented - “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” To create excellent customer experiences, brands need to adopt the habit of reinforcing process discipline along with their technology implementations. Excellent customer experience isn’t guaranteed by having powerful technology. It requires a commitment from all levels of an organization to align priorities within functional silos. It takes a focused organization of resources and varying degrees of standardized processes to ensure consistency. And above all, it takes a concerted effort to keep the needs of customers in mind at every step of their journey.
Problem Solver - This typically requires a careful balance of teamwork and leadership. You'll need to demonstrate resilience to withstand inevitable pushback from co-workers who resist change. Both communication and negotiation are important at this point. Once you've implemented your solution, you'll need to utilize critical thinking and attention to detail as you assess the results and tweak your strategy as needed to make sure the problem is successfully resolved.
Collaborative - Customer support teams are built on the basis of collaboration — we are the connectors between our customers and our team members by reducing barriers, scale support without hiring, and provide better customer experience.
Customer-centric - boils down to one idea: helping people. As simplistic as it sounds, this ethos is the key to making it work as an integral part of our team. The ability to fulfill the ultimate purpose of helping people, regardless of challenges along the way.
- To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in Computer Science, Software development, and/or relevant IT diploma.
- Must have proven work experience of at least 3-5 years of being a programmer or developer for software, web, mobile applications.
- GOOD FOUNDATION knowledge in frontend implementation of ReactJS, Angular, Vue and or similar technologies. Familiarity with developing mobile application using React Native or other similar frameworks. Good experience building REST APIs and understanding of the REST architecture constraints.
- Must be proficient and with high level of communication skills backed up with solid analytical experience, deep-dive analysis, SWOT identifying areas of opportunity and presenting feasible action plan/solution targeting key performance indicators.
Good to have
- Finance or Banking domain background with a fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process.
- Experience using Atlassian products.
- Familiarity with DevOps or have been deployed using a cloud environment.
- Robo-advisory in wealth management know-how