- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Building tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes.
- Develop & maintain the company CI/CD environment.
- Maintain the QA & Prod environment and set up the metrics to monitor the QA & Prod environment.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Develop scripts/templates to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Co-work with the development team to deploy and update the system.
- B.Sc or higher degree in computer science and related fields.
- Solid knowledge on Linux and network.
- Knowledge on GIT and CI/CD tools (like Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.)
- Understand popular cloud platforms (AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure/etc.)
- Understand the micro-service deployment and docker build. Experienced on Kubernetes or any other container orchestrators is a plus.
- Passion for solving various problems and happy to handle various challenges.
- Collaborative team spirit.
Good to have : Knowledge of Blockchain, Solidity, Ethereum, DeFi and Rust
What's on Offer?