This position will be a key member of APAC Information, Communications & Technology (ICT) team, managing Asia Pacific Infrastructure setup, and ensuring high level of standardized platform implementation across APAC while working closely with in-country IT team to align/maintain regional/Global ICT standards.
This position supports the planning, engineering, automation and promotion of improved infrastructure architectures and best practices focusing on virtual environment and storage technologies.
Provide planning, building, deploying, administration, maintaining IT virtual environment (VMware, Cisco, UCS)
- Implement, maintain and monitor storage, backup and recovery environment
- Responsible for administration of Windows Server operating systems (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Effectively collaborate with Server / Storage / Network / Data Center / Facilities / Audit / Compliance and PMO teams
- Meeting project timelines and ensuring success of technical projects
- Ensuring healthy infrastructure & network devices, proactive capacity planning and infrastructure performance management
- Monitor and maintain system security to ensure system integrity
- Attend necessary CAB meetings to support Change & Incident Management activities
- Manage problem and service tickets ensuring timely resolution to meet Service Level Agreements
- After hours and on call availability
- Responsible to review and update relevant technical infrastructure documentation
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following
B.S. Degree, Computer Science or similar engineering degree or equivalent work-related experience
- More than 3 years of IT Infrastructure/Data Center experience in a global ICT environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in VMWare Virtualization, Cisco UCS, management of NetApp storage arrays and backup administration tools
- Experience with Brocade fibre channel SAN switches and cloud storage technologies and solutions
- Working knowledge of scripting technologies (i.e. PowerShell, VBScript, VB.Net)
- Good organisational, time management and service delivery skills
What we offer you
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
How to apply
Create a profile and upload your CV and cover letter via our website or use the 'Apply on company website' button on LinkedIn. Do not send your application via e-mail.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.