As a Fullstack Engineer you will work on an independent product delivery team alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers to deliver high-impact solutions focused around one of Beam's core problems focuses such as operational efficiency.
- Develop complex software systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability.
- Develop across the full-stack (backend, mobile, UI/UX, operations)
- Work closely with various business partners including product, design, government relations, business development, strategy and operations to solve high impact problems.
- Writing functional and integration tests.
- Sharp problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related STEM field is preferred.
- 4+ years expertise in one or more object-oriented design methodology and large-scale application development (e.g. Kotlin, Ruby, Python, Go, Java, C++).
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Join us to be part of the urban mobility and sustainable transportation revolution! We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, cutting-edge technology, barriers to overcome, problems to solve. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create positive impact, we want to talk to you!
At Beam, we offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in cities
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours and even unlimited days off
- Your choice of a MacBook or Windows laptop
- Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorisations.