The QA / Test Automation Engineer will conduct intensive and repetitive testing of products. This person will require a strong attention to detail and the ability to design and follow rigourous processes.
What you do :
- Develop test plans and test strategies for product features and content.
- Verify quality of mobile and web product before all releases.
- Participate in testing and give qualitative and quantitative feedback on the design and quality of features.
- Write and manage tickets for bugs discovered.
- Work with engineers, designers, and artists to ensure that there are tools and procedures that simplify testing.
- Work with product managers to create and implement team workflow processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline is preferred.
- 2+ years of software development in a Quality Assurance role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Persistent and Proactive.
Join us to be part of the urban mobility and sustainable transportation revolution! We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, cutting-edge technology, barriers to overcome, problems to solve. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create positive impact, we want to talk to you!
At Beam, we offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in cities
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours and even unlimited days off
- Your choice of a MacBook or Windows laptop
- Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorisations.