- Design and build mobile applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including usability, and reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and optimization for application performance.
- Provide technical support for completed applications
- Responsible for code reviews to ensure standards and quality
- Support production rollout
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in developing native Android application
- Have applications on Google Play Store is a plus
- Experience in web-api and asynchronous and concurrent programming is a plus
- Good programming design using OOP concepts, design patterns and best practices
- Experience in Github : pull request review workflow
- Passionate about mobile design, coding
- Able to code and debug effectively and independently
- Proactive with good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and/or in team
Due to safe travel lane closure, we apologise that we will not be able to process CVs of candidates who are not based locally.
Belive Technology do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of BeLive Technology. We will not be liable for any fees should we choose to contact the candidate directly and engage their services. All terms and conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.
We will only accept CVs from candidates directly or from Agencies with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to specific job openings. BeLive Technolgy will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have an agreement in place.
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great work environment