We are seeking a machine learning engineer to design and develop the state-of-the-art technology that enables signal processing and speech recognition on device and service.
The successful candidate will have algorithm and software development experience on the full stack of machine learning problems including audio, speech, language modeling and understand the technical challenges.
- Apply machine learning and signal processing techniques in developing our multilingual language identification, speech recognition, audio hashing and sound classification algorithms to production.
- Training with massive amounts of data with fewer labeled data points, deploying models in servers and resource constrained edge devices.
- Master or PhD degree in computer science, signal processing, speech re related machine learning field or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar with commonly used deep learning and machine learning models.
- Preferred Skills:
- Understanding of digital signal processing, especially adaptive filter, non-linear processing and automatic gain control.
- Speech recognition background, familiar with acoustic, language modeling and semi-/self supervised learning techniques.
- Develop and optimize machine learning models for on-device applications in terms of accuracy, computation complexity, model sizes and power consumption.
- Publications at peer-reviewed speech related conferences.
Connect the world and share beautiful moments.
To be a content platform inspiring one billion people's lives.
OUR KEY TO SUCCESS
BIGO is dedicated to technology innovation. We own over 40 patents in VoIP/Video related technology, and over 60 patents are under the process of application.