Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Blockchain Data Developer to design stable and reliable data index/visualization/analysis services for multiple blockchains. While we're flexible on candidate's programming language background, main language for this role will be Golang.
Location: this role can be remote or in one of our locations (e.g. Singapore).
- Acquiring data from blockchain and other secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Developing and implementing data collection, data analyses, data visualization systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Developing a flexible data analysis system for different Dapps, understanding popular protocols of Dapps.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns based on blockchain data.
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience as a Data Developer or Blockchain Developer.
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: Golang, Java, Rust.
- Fluent in English.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining techniques.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography, strong knowledge of Ethereum like blockchains, good understanding of popular dApps.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire