As a Senior Growth Product Manager, International, you'll build growth product experiences and infrastructure in order to grow the business internationally. You‘ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for our global users.
- Work with cross-functional team from around the world to develop a strategy for international product development, implementation, and rollout
- Conduct basic research, and usability testing to understand our international teams needs and how to meet them elegantly and effectively Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure the CRM/CMS products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
- Collaborate with central marketing stakeholders and engineering teams to develop a roadmap of international CRM/CMS project
- Collaborate with central marketing to adapt landing pages and messaging for specific markets
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our crypto ecosystem, to be able to represent international capabilities and understand how unique requirements can best be met
- Build both back-end and customer-facing solutions to solve localization problems.
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- 3+ years of product management / product ownership experience.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects.
- Experienced in planning work for assigned work streams.
- Previous experience with CRM/CMS product development.
- Proficient in English.