Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Mobile Security Engineer to join our Security Team. A successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing source code to discover potential security bugs, including but not limited to optimizing automated checkout rules, vulnerability mining, vulnerability analysis, etc.
This is a full-time permanent position that is in Singapore. We are open to candidates with little to ~3 years of experience assuming you are strong in Computer Science basics and passionate about engineering/crypto.
- Follow the product development process and master the product business logic
- Conduct manual source code business security audits
- Security assessment of the mobile terminal products, and provide security advice and solutions
- Mobile terminal vulnerability verification and promotion of repair
- Research of security technologies and security attack and defense solutions for mobile
- Have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 1+ years in the Security area/ Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Familiar with two or more of C/C++, Java,and Objective-C; familiar with various general encryption algorithms
- Strong source code auditing skills
- Familiar with the development process of mobile applications
- Proficient in the application architecture of Android, iOS and their corresponding security mechanisms and security risks
- Master the common security vulnerabilities and solutions of the mobile client, and be familiar with the security testing, vulnerability mining and automation solutions of the mobile terminal
- Familiar with security reinforcement of mobile terminal applications, experience in reverse analysis of client applications, skilled use of tools such as JEB, dex2jar, IDA Pro
- Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality
- Strong communication skills, stress resistance, and keen interest in research
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire