Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for talented junior Security Engineers to join our Security team!
This is a full-time permanent position that is in Singapore. We are open to candidates with little to ~3 years of security experience assuming you are strong in Computer Science basics and passionate about engineering/crypto.
- Partner with internal and external Security, Engineering, and Business functions to find, fix, and prevent security vulnerabilities in Binance platform
- Collaborate closely with engineering and other teams to conduct regular security assessments including vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, deeper design reviews and code reviews
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate AppSec related threats to the Binance ecosystem
- Drive security improvements by providing security guidance on critical, highly sensitive and evolving stream of new products and technologies
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against Binance's products and services
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Strong understanding of common web application controls, such as CSP, SRI, the same-origin policy, cookie security, OAuth, etc.
- Strong understanding and practical experience attacking web application vulnerabilities such as XSS, CSRF, XXE, SQLi, LFI/RFI, etc.
- Expertise in Secure SDL practices including whitebox and blackbox assessments, code reviews, design reviews, threat modelling, etc.
- Technical experience across various product security areas including web applications, mobile, infrastructure, cryptography, etc.
- Strong software development skills in one or more languages (Rust, Python, C/C++, Java, NodeJS, etc)
- Experience with security software development lifecycle in a fast-pace environment
- Experience translating technical concepts into language for broad technical and non-technical audiences
- Deep technical ability and creativity to think and act like a hacker
- Experience understanding threats and ensuring security and privacy on the internet
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire