Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a SecOps Engineer to join our Security team. This a full time position that is based in Singapore but we are open to you working on site or remote. We are open to candidates with little to ~3 years of security operations experience assuming you are passionate about security/cryptocurrency industry.
You will work closely with our Information Security team, other IT-team/DevOps team, ministry areas, and work independently to plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data, networks and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- Threat Management, Defense, and Response: Analyse threat intel in cloud service(AWS), identify threat vectors and also setting up cloud security settings.
- Security Automation: Automating processes using well-known frameworks such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc.
- You will also be looking at SOAR build up - similar to using AWS lambda for integration (Cloudfront/WAF/ALB) and automation.
- Continuous Monitoring: Management AWS Guard duty and intrusion detection, user behavior, and other security monitoring.
- Security Development and administration: Evaluate new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in either Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of studies.
- Strong communication skills and ideally be a student's association member.
- Possess knowledge in various programming languages - Java, python, Go, Ruby etc.
- Have prior experience in CTF. It would be advantageous if you have a CTF ranking.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire