Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Software Engineer to design and build the next-generation web and native applications for our world class exchange and other products in our ecosystem.
For this role we are open to candidates with a variety of backgrounds: current React and/or React Native Developers or native iOS or Android Developers who are open to switching to React and RN.
Location: this role can be remote or in one of our locations (e.g. Singapore)
- Implement new user-facing features in our products.
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Stick and establish standard of SDLC to build world class frontend infrastructure.
- Has a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar, experience with modern front-end technologies (styled system, web-pack, etc).
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Experience with dApps, crypto wallet development (strong plus)
- Passion for building beautiful interfaces and user experiences that spark joy.
- Tiny pieces of code we can understand at a glance.
- React Native.
- Developers who have some understanding or experience working on native iOS/Android projects or features.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire