Engineers are at the center of our operations, creating new products and features. As a Software Engineer on our Solution Engineering team, you will utilize multiple technologies and bring thirst to drive innovation to build automations on top of the Voleer platform.
In This Job, You Will
- Design and implement software solutions across a range of technologies
- Maintain a high standard of quality by authoring tests to validate your code
- Troubleshoot issues from the support team or directly from customers and provide a resolution in a timely manner
- Review code changes to identify improvements and prevent errors
- Help to communicate, document and provide training on features delivered
- Mentor other engineers by providing technical guidance and constructive feedback
- Participate in weekly planning meetings to help organize and prioritize work
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- 3+ years of software development experience (Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for a more junior role)
- Experience working on customer support issues
- Experience implementing and interfacing with APIs
- Proficiency in at least one strongly typed object-oriented programming language such as C#, Java, C++
- Experience building software solutions on top of an existing cloud platform
- Able to read and communicate effectively in English
Extras That Will Give You An Edge
- Knowledge with 1+ cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google cloud)
- Experience with creating tools or programs with a GUI or extensions in IDEs
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working in agile teams
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.