Research and develop advanced algorithms for image/video processing and computer vision, e.g. denoising, super-resolution, enhancement, HDR, detection, segmentation, classification, etc.
Experiment with real-world data to validate, evaluate and improve the algorithms.
Collaborate with software and hardware teams to optimize algorithms for on-device real-time implementation.
Explore the latest technologies and propose innovative ideas.
- Passionate about image/video quality excellence.
- Project experience with cutting-edge technologies in image processing and/or computer vision and/or deep learning (internship, dissertation and thesis research experience all count).
- Experience in computational photography is a plus.
- MS/PHD in computer science, electrical engineering, image science, or equivalent; or BS with strong record in algorithm development.
- Proficient in C/C++ (experience in OpenCV preferred), and/or Python (familiar with one or more deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, MXNet).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project experience in image processing and/or computer vision and/or deep learning
- Image/video algorithm development in mobile photography
Benefits And Perks：
- Competitive remuneration + Stock options, vibrant team with great growth opportunities.