Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve is the world’s most popular and advanced on-set, online editing, color correction, visual effects, audio post and finishing application for macOS, Windows and Linux. DaVinci Resolve is used by well over a million users ranging from enthusiasts to the largest Hollywood studios, and that user base continues to grow rapidly.
DaVinci Resolve has been used in the making of numerous blockbuster films (including The Martian, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Mad Max: Fury Road, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation), major TV shows (including Game of Thrones, MythBusters, Brooklyn Nine-Nine), TV commercials, music videos and more!
The DaVinci Resolve engineering team is a tight knit group that is constantly innovating and exploring new technologies in order to evolve the product. In keeping with the growing popularity and user base of DaVinci Resolve, we are aggressively growing the engineering team to work on the next wave of exciting features and challenges.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join the DaVinci Resolve team in Singapore to work in the Algorithms team. This team implements and maintains all the algorithms for video/audio processing in Resolve.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Learn about the DaVinci Resolve application and understand its features
- Adapt to the existing code base and be able to own and work on new or existing components
- Implement new algorithms in OpenCL and CUDA on modern GPUs
- Improve GPU performance for existing algorithms
- Debug and fix issues with GPU implementation of current algorithms
Qualifications And Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a top-tier university
- Masters/PhD in a relevant field (Optional)
- Stable job history
- Singapore Citizen/PR
- Strong experience with GPU programming, ideally in both OpenCL and CUDA
- Deep understanding of GPU architecture from a performance standpoint
- Strong experience with profiler tools for OpenCL and CUDA on Intel, NVIDIA and AMD GPU platforms
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ and STL
- Experience with Boost
- Experience of working with some code versioning tool like SVN and Git
- Understanding and experience of working in multi-threaded systems
- Code development experience across Mac, Windows and Linux platforms
Desired Skills and Experience
History, Multithreading, designed, Job Descriptions, Production, Video technology, C Programming, Video Editing, Ability to work creatively, Change