Elevate your career by joining the world's largest asset manager! Thrive in an environment that fosters positive relationships and recognizes outstanding performance! We know you want to feel valued every single day and be recognized for your contribution. At BlackRock, we strive to empower our employees and effectively engage your involvement in our success.
Aladdin Wealth is a fast-growing fintech business operating within BlackRock Solutions, and our mission is to leverage the power of Aladdin’s analytics, technology, and data to give financial advisors the edge they need to build better portfolios and deliver better outcomes to their end customers. Our product is a B2B enterprise SaaS offering and we generate direct revenues for the firm. We operate as one cohesive unit spanning client, product, and engineering, and we pride ourselves on getting things done and delivering new business value quickly and frequently. We are passionate about finding new ways to solve real business problems in our industry using technology and data.
We are rapidly growing our engineering team and are looking for ambitious React Developers who can independently architect, develop, and deploy front-end applications.
- Architect, develop, deploy, and maintain fast and scalable web front-end and business processes that drive the investment management process for our clients
- Partner closely with API teams, product management teams, and external client relationship management teams to enhance the product offering and drive-up user engagement and adoption
- Beyond engineering, a successful candidate will always strive to learn the business context of their projects to quickly play a leading role in solving problems and driving decisions
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with strongly typed languages, including Typescript, is a plus
- Experience architecting and deploying complex applications in a production capacity
- Some experience with a back-end language and web framework
- Experience with Java or other JVM based language is a plus
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently with minimal direction when appropriate
- Experience in the finance industry or knowledge of financial products/markets is a plus
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.