We are looking for great new talent to be part of our #blazeclan Singapore team!
Skill: AWS DevOps
Role: Sr. Cloud Engineer
*This position is only open for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents*
What we're looking for:
- Overall 5+ years of experience with at least 3+ years of experience in AWS.
- Must be well versed with automation on cloud (both infrastructure and application deployments).
- Should have worked in the release and deployment of applications.
- Must have a good understanding and knowledge of containers and DevOps tools and services
- Must be able to understand the networking and communication on the AWS platform.
- Must have a clear understanding of AWS security (CIS).
- Should be willing to work both offshore and onsite.
- Must have a good understanding of scrum/agile way of working.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Hand-on experience on AWS Services.
- Infrastructure automation namely AWS Cloud formation and Terraform.
- Basic knowledge of networking and cloud security.
- CI and CD (good knowledge of the tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc is necessary)
- Experience on Kubernetes, EKS.
- EFK, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Python/Java/PHP/Groovy/shell scripting (good knowledge of any one of the languages is important)
- Clear and precise communication is a must. The candidate should be fluent in English.
Good to Have Skills and Certifications:
- Windows/Linux administration knowledge.
- DevSecOps tools such as Rapid7, Checkmarx, and Twistlock.
- Basic Network and Database understanding.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional preferred
- Docket/Kubernetes certification preferred
A sneak peek into the People Experience that one can look forward to:
- A young, open, vibrant & diverse culture with 12+ nationalities spread across 8+ locations, with a growing clan of 550+ clanmates.
- A culture where the #eighthcorevalues are believed in and role models. Yes, you get rewarded for it too!
- A culture of #keeplearning. We are interested in how you are grooming yourself for the next level of opportunity rather than target crunching.
- We love “celebrating” certification milestones of our clanmates!
- A culture where the leadership team believes in utmost transparency and is prompt in its communication initiatives with the clan.
- A culture that fosters many lifelong connections and we literally have clan@clan working with us.
- Finally, a clan which is a close-knit family of ambitious and intelligent minds, raring to take Blazeclan to the next level!
We want to hire enthusiastic people who thrive on solving challenging problems and giving them opportunities to hone new skills and try new approaches. As we are growing, we embrace diversity in thought, contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment as a company and is vital to our success.
We're certified as a Great Place to Work® which is a testament to our progressive and flexible work culture. As we cast our eyes on the future, we remain committed to our core philosophy of “People First” #Oneclan #Orangeclan.
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!