We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to help take our product to the next level and build a world-class product experience. The ideal candidate will have a knack for innovation, experience with fintech and proven ability to deliver on hard deadlines.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the product strategy of a product line at Flare. This includes data gathering and analysis, planning, execution and analysis of growth initiatives, helping to define the product vision, and working closely with engineering, marketing and partner teams.
As Senior Product Manager at bluesheets, you will be responsible for managing the product strategy and team, including product backlog, UX, QA and new feature development. You’ll work closely with engineering, design and the founders to define the product vision, manage multiple stakeholders and continuously strive to improve on KPIs.
- Partner closely with the founders to define the vision and roadmap by thoroughly understanding our customers’ needs
- Manage product team including subcontractor engineering & design activities
- Design features, systems, and services that have an immediate impact on our customers
- Lead and participate in critical design, product and partnership discussions
- Be involved in hiring within your team and the wider organization
- Foster ownership, inclusiveness, accountability, pragmatism, and urgency in the team
We value managers who have:
- 5+ years of experience in product management within high-paced, agile environments
- 2+ years of people management within a product role
- Experienced in engineering/development
- Good problem-solving skills, past experience of building API based platforms with a good understanding of the fundamentals of domain-driven design
- Ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate & communicate with a wide range of team members from different business functions within the company
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline
Bluesheets treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.