The incumbent will work with the ASEAN Solution Engineering team who are responsible for providing solutions to customer needs. The team focuses on responding to customer RFPs and creating/tailoring solutions that address needs within different IT Operations.
- Learning and understanding the different solution areas that BMC Software focuses on.
- Work with the ASEAN team in supporting the customer engagements.
- Develop/build prototype solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Understand customer pains and create solutions that help address them.
- Develop content about the solutions to educate partners and market.
Desired Skills And Experience
- A self-starter who believes in self-learning, constant improvement and works proactively.
- Good Oral communication skills in English
- Programming experience in Java/Java Script & calling APIs
- Good knowledge of Web development (CSS, Web components)
- Exposure to Databases & SQL queries
- Experience in development of web-based applications will be an advantage
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.