- Developing and validating statistical and ML models
- Designing algorithms that support business decision making (leveraging the statistical/machine learning models)
- Contributing to translation of business problems into data insights and data science solutions
- Validating business hypotheses with data insights and statistics
- Cleaning and validating data for analytics
- Optimising model performance based on business feedback
- Developing and maintaining standards for Data Science
- Complement Product Owners in managing Data Science and Machine Learning Projects by working very closely him/her constantly feeding back updates and progress, raising critical impediments, risks, issues and changes associated with projects pre and post implementation
- Assisting in providing input to strategic priorities for the Data and Advanced Analytics team
- Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data and arrive at conclusions based on findings.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Masters, PhD or equivalent in quantitive field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics Etc)
- More than 5 yrs in Data Science capacity experience
- Python/R and SQL programming skills
- Statistical modelling & data mining experience
- Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure) experience
- Experience in data science scale and operational concepts (eg MLOps Life cycle)
- Experience in AGILE Methodology and way of working
- Experience working in a start-up style environment
- Strong communication and consulting skills (presentation, facilitation skills) with organisational sensitivity
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Business domain knowledge is preferred
- Experience in matrix organisation set-up with cross-border reporting lines.
Behavioural and mindset:
- Strong client- and impact-focused mindset
- A passion for data, AI and machine learning
- A team focused individual
- Pro-active and focused on results with strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work, interact and collaborate in a fast-paced environment and cross functions of a large organisation
- A can-do attitude, with curiosity and eagerness to learn
- A growth mindset
- Ability to do, deliver and lead.
We look forward receiving your application.