We are looking to expand our operations to Singapore by building a world-class product and engineering team who will help to build new products that will be integrated into Bukalapak’s core suite of products. The Senior Product Manager will be customer-obsessed, data driven and outcome driven individuals. Our Senior Product Manager will be responsible for strategically driving the development and market launch into new international markets.
If you are looking to be part of a mission-driven organisation that is looking to make a difference by creating a fair economy for all through empowering small show owners, then this is a role for you.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- You’ll be responsible for the success of product delivery, delivery governance, reporting, and commercial outcomes associated to product roadmaps.
- Planning and executing projects, and collaborating with senior stakeholders to:
- define project scope, goals, milestones, deliverables, dependencies, resource allocation and success criteria
- assess trade-offs between business value, project size and complexity, cost, urgency and risk
- track project status and manage project teams to mitigate issues and risks
- Develop robust business cases and facilitating the initiation of value-creating or capability initiatives to meet business objectives
- Manage system and financial resources effectively to ensure optimal efficiency in meeting business outcomes
- Engage program sponsors and local and global stakeholders through steering groups to regularly review the program performance, critical decisions and the project's alignment to the strategic plan
What does amazing look like?
- Strong Experience working as a Product Manager in a technology or start up company
- Experience managing other Product Managers
- Experience with modern software development product management practices and agile methodologies, test driven development, and continuous deployment
- Proficiency in conducting competitive research and analysis
- Experience guiding more junior team members through Product Management fundamentals in a professional setting
- Proficiency in communicating with and influencing functional and technical team members at all levels in the organization
- Natural collaborator with the ability to partner and influence other stakeholders
- We need someone that can engage with our technical teams, so if you have a strong technical background or engineering degree, that would be great
- You’ll be experienced in balancing customer experience and commercial reality