About The Team
Business Integrity team is at the core to power monetization drive for ByteDance on a global scale. The team is made of talented software engineers and product managers from all over the world. We build the foundation to safeguard our advisement platform and use the most advanced technologies to bring most values to our business partners as well as users. In Singapore, we focus on two pillars of business integrity: data foundation and advertiser experience.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do
- Engineering the infrastructure for advertisement quality control, case analysis and machine learning model training to enforce content integrity
- Building products to enhance the trust between advertisers and TikTok, improve advertiser experience and enforce actor integrity
- Design and build data-driven applications to help both local and global partners to unlock monetization opportunities
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
Qualifications - What You Should Have
- B. Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions
- Solid programming capabilities, exhibits good code design and coding style.
- Familiarity with at least one of the programming languages: Go, Python or Java
- Pragmatic understanding of data structure, algorithm design and analysis, networking, data security and distributed system
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Working experience in advertisement technology or business integrity
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.