Popular video products of ByteDance are all empowered by our cutting-edge cloud technologies. Working in this team, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenges of large-scale networks all over the world, while leveraging your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis, and large-scale system design.
- Craft optimal data processing architecture and systems for new data and ETL pipelines.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable data pipelines to move and transform data (both large and small amounts).
- Drive internal process improvements and automate manual processes for data quality and SLA management.
- Work with different cross-functional partners including CDN, Video Understanding, Video Transcoding, Live Streaming, and Real-Time Communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software/system engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Experience in custom ETL/data pipeline design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience with data processing software (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive) and algorithms (MapReduce, Flume).