The Global Payments team builds a platform to provide cross-border payment solutions for all ByteDance's products and services, that are growing rapidly worldwide.
- Architect and develop efficient and highly reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Build modular, reusable components and features.
- Focus on rendering performance in order to ensure superior experience for a heavy interaction platform.
- Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency.
- Code optimisation to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of web applications.
- Collaborate with product design, product management and software engineering teams to deliver best in class user experience.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable universities.
- Familiar with key concepts like functional and asynchronous programming, closures and types, layouts, specificity, animation, cross browser compatibility, data security and accessibility.
- Good understanding of multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.
- Working proficiency in writing and speaking English.
- Agile, quick self learner, highly self-motivated with strong sense of product ownership, and creative problem solver.
- Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications.
- Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast moving, culturally diverse and globally distributed team environment.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.