In Data Platform Singapore, our mission is to create a PB-level analytical database product that empowers efficient and real-time data-driven decision-making, based on ClickHouse. Our internal use cases have been grown to tens of thousands of instances and supporting ByteDance's global customers as well as internal products.
Based on this unique ground, we will be building a cloud-native and high-performance enterprise data warehouse (or analytical database, these two concepts are becoming one), with challenges that are exciting and unprecedented, and we vision this database to be the fastest analytical database in this world.
- Develop high-quality in-house frontend libraries to build the best engineering experience in ByteDance
- Passionate about using the latest frontend technologies to tackle complex business problems
- Collaborate with product design, product management, and software engineering teams to deliver the best in class user experience
- Contribute to Cloud Warehouse, User Growth toolset, and other cutting-edge engineering products that empower all small and medium enterprises in South East Asia
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a bachelor’s degree
- Experience in developing frontend web applications, with expertise in deep optimization of end-user experience, stability & scalability, code modularity, and rendering latency
- 2+ years of experience managing a Frontend team, leading department-level projects like component libraries, data visualization tools, low-code page building platform, etc.
- Interested in big data-related domain knowledge, including data warehouse, database, streaming/batch processing, BI/OLAP, is a plus
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.