We are the client infrastructure engineering team behind all applications in ByteDance. The client include a mobile and desktop frontend. We proudly serve billions of users across the world and thousands of engineers in ByteDance by building and supporting large-scale services, frameworks, tools and systems.
- Drive architecture and development of efficient and highly reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications for e-commerce products.
- Code optimisation to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of web applications.
- Collaborate with product design, product management and software engineering teams to deliver best in class user experience.
- Manage, mentor and provide technical leadership for a team of software engineers.
- B. Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions.
- Strong familiarity with functional and asynchronous programming, closures and types, layouts, specificity, animation, cross browser compatibility, data security and accessibility.
- Good understanding of frontend - backend multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.