Our team aims to provide ByteDance products with various functionalities by deploying state-of-the-art natural language processing and machine learning techniques. You will have a chance to work with a globalized team made up of talented researchers, engineers, and product managers all around the world.
1. Conduct cutting-edge research in the fields of natural language processing and machine learning, and develop strategies based on different business scenarios;
2. Develop highly-scalable models and algorithms by leveraging natural language processing and machine learning techniques, and apply them to the scenarios of content understanding and content generation;
3. Work with cross-functional teams.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in computer science or a related technical discipline, with at least 2 years of experience in natural language processing;
2. Familiar with NLP fundamentals and algorithms, with expertise in one or more of the following areas: intent recognition, text classification, semantic analysis, knowledge graph construction, reading comprehension, sentiment analysis, natural language generation, or multi-modal learning;
3. Familiar with the commonly used algorithms and advances in NLP, such as language models, CRF, LDA, word2vec, CNN/RNN, Bert, and Multi-task Learning;
4. Familiar with one or more deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch, and one of these programming languages: C/C++, Python, or Golang;
5. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and familiar with Linux environment;
6. Good at logical thinking, data analysis, problem solving, communication and teamwork;
7. Candidates familiar with machine learning and deep learning fundamental theories, and with practical experience in NLP tasks will be preferred;
8. Publishing papers in top AI conferences or journals is a plus, including but not limited to ACL, EMNLP, ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR, KDD, AAAI, IJCAI, etc.