As part of the Enterprise Partnership and Solution (EPS) Platform Product Team, you help internal and enterprise customers build what's next for their business. Leveraging Bytedance's cutting-edge intelligent enterprise tools, powered capabilities in big data, AI, and other areas. Through years of development by the ByteDance research team, we add value to our enterprise customers to focus on what truly matters. Our mission is to create high-performance enterprise-grade platforms to build the Global Enterprise Partnership & Solutions (EPS) Business at ByteDance.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the quality of data and cloud products in the data platform team, guarantee the delivery quality throughout the entire process from requirements clarification to production launch.
- Participate in product requirements review and architecture design review, provide test plan, test cases design, and execute test cases.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for regression suites, ensure good regression results before each production launch.
- Research and apply test strategies, tools, and other methods to improve overall R&D testing efficiency.
- Ability to quickly develop test tools or platforms according to test requirements to improve business delivery efficiency.
- Aggregate general test solutions and participate in the development of key testing technologies.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree or above, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, and other related majors, with at least 2 years of data testing experience.
- Proficient in one or several of the following programming languages: C/C++/ Java / Go/ PHP/Linux shell/ Python.
- Experience with UI and API automation testing and framework.
- Familiar with common big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Sensitive to data, with good logical thinking ability, analytical ability, troubleshooting skills, and business understanding ability.
- Proactive and strong in learning, analysing, and resolving problems.
- Experience in testing big data and cloud-related products is a plus.